Unregistered Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
As a sponsor or exhibitor at the 20th Annual TribalNet Conference & Tradeshow, you will need to purchase a booth, arrange accommodations, and plan how you will advertise your presence at the event. Whether you opt for a booth sponsorship package or a branding/specialty sponsorship, you can be confident that you are investing in the future of your business. Below, you will find pricing for the various booth, branding, and advertising sponsorships. If you have any questions, we encourage you to reach out to us via our contact page.
Booth Sponsorships & Packages
- $25,000: Meet & Greet Sponsor – exclusive
- $18,000: Cocktail Hour Sponsor – exclusive
- $15,000: Meet & Greet Drink Sponsor – SOLD OUT
- $12,000: Platinum Sponsor (incl. booth)
- $8,500: Diamond Sponsor (incl. booth)
- $5,500: Bronze Sponsor (incl. booth)
- $2,995: 10 × 10 Exhibitor Package (incl. booth)
(Take $300 off this price if you book by July 15th. Offer only available for exhibiting booths, not sponsors.)
- $2,195: Extra 10 × 10 space (no passes incl.)
- $4,500: Lanyard Sponsor – exclusive (no booth incl.)
- $4,500: Photo Booth Sponsor – exclusive (no booth incl.)
- $4,200: WiFi Sponsor – exclusive (no booth incl.)
- $4,000: Golf Shirt Sponsor – exclusive (no booth incl.)
- $3,800: Attendee Bag Sponsor – exclusive (no booth incl.)
- $3,800: Hotel Key Card Sponsor – exclusive (no booth incl.)
- $3,500: Perks Bag Sponsor (no booth incl.)
- $3,500: Mobile Device Charging Station (no booth incl.)
- $3,500: Notepads and Pens Sponsor (no booth incl.)
- $3,500: Conference Connection Package
- $3,300: The Big 3
- $3,000: All-In Package
- $2,500: Preferred Advertisers Package
Additional advertising options available, including magazine, conference program, and digital ads. To view these options, download the Sponsor & Exhibitor Registration Packet above.
Tradeshow Setup and Meet & Greet Event
- Vendor setup from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Get a great start to the week, make plans to attend the Meet & Greet event, which will require a separate pass ($75 before 10/1 and $100 after and on site).
Tradeshow Day 1 – 2:15 to 6:15 p.m.
- Vendor setup begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Tradeshow hall opens at 2:15 p.m.
- Sessions close in the afternoon; networking, bars, and food on the floor.
Followed by a sponsored Cocktail Hour.
Tradeshow Day 2 – 1:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Sessions close in the afternoon.
- Prizes for booths and grand prize drawing starts at 5:00 p.m. in the tradeshow hall.
- Teardown begins at 5:30 p.m.
Followed by a sponsored Networking Event.
Standard Booths Include
- 2 Chairs
- 6″ Skirted table
- Carpet is NOT included
- Booth ID sign
- Pipe and drape
- Company description and logo on the event page
- Ability to participate in tradeshow floor bingo game
- Fun and engagement
- Increased pre-event brand exposure
- Increased on-site brand exposure
- Increased number of badges included for your booth
- Access to onsite networking opportunities
The official Expo company for 2019 is Alliance Expo. The expo kit will be available online and you will find info on shipping, hand-carry policies, and pricing for add-ons such as electrical, Internet, and power.
Tradeshow Layout & Booth Selection
Booth selection will happen in September. Sponsors will have the ability to choose their booth and exhibitor booths are assigned. We start with the highest level of sponsorship and date of registration and work our way down. If you have special requests we will try to accommodate; we do not guarantee your request will be filled
Badges and Passes
A Conference Pass gives you access to meals, sessions, and the tradeshow floor. A Floor Pass gives you access to the tradeshow floor only. The Meet and Greet Event is optional and a separate pass is required.
Available in the App Store in September 2019! Sponsorships available.
Prizes, Giveaways, and Fun
Vendors are permitted to do a business card drawing at their booths. Prizes for individual booth winners will be announced starting Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. on the tradeshow floor-main hall. Attendees can choose to participate in the TribalNet Bingo Run; we provide each booth with a stamp and attendees visit your booth to get a stamp on their card and receive tickets from us to enter a grand prize drawing. The winner is announced at the close of the show on Wednesday. Attendee and vendors love this–driving traffic to your booth and improving levels of engagement!
Attendee Bag Contents
We don’t allow paper literature to be included in the attendee bags, with the exception of invitations and magazines. Promo items with your company logo are permitted as well as invitations and magazines. There are specific deadlines and shipping instructions to adhere to for these items to be included in the bags. Available to most sponsorship levels and as a purchased benefit.
Social Media and Engagement
Be sure to connect with TribalNet on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. If your company has a Twitter handle or Facebook page let us know so we can connect with you as well! Sponsors and members will get shout outs on Facebook and Twitter. We share so much news, deals, and information on our social media platforms–don’t miss out!
TribalNet will have the opportunity for engagement and capturing leads at this year’s event. More details to come summer 2019.