TribalNet first began officially recognizing IT teams working in tribal gaming/enterprise, government or health with the 2008 Industry Awards. Every year, since then, our Advisory Board members review the nominations and determine final award recipients. Over a decade later, we have heard countless stories that highlight the creative, innovative, productive, impactful and forward-thinking work that so many IT teams across Indian Country are doing.
- Tribal Business & Enterprise– Highlighting the IT department’s impact on the success of the tribal enterprise
- Tribal Government – Highlighting the IT department’s impact on the advancement of tribal governments and member services provided
- Tribal Health– Highlighting the IT department’s impact on patient engagement, service accessibility, or overall patient care and satisfaction
Nominations vs Recommendation:
Recommendations should come from someone outside of the IT team being nominated. The recommendation form has just a few short questions about the IT team and points of contact. Once a recommendation has been submitted, the TribalNet team will reach out to the point of contact in the IT team for further information and to complete the nomination form. *Recommendation deadline is September 17th
Nominations should come from someone within the IT team and will require submitting specific information on the work of the IT team. *Nomination deadline is October 11th
Who should be nominated?
IT teams working in tribal business, government or health facilities, who have demonstrated a commitment to excellence. The TribalNet Advisory Board members are looking for teams who play an active role and participate in the successful outcomes of the business or organization. No matter the size of the team or the operating budget- our board wants to hear from you!
The TribalNet Advisory Boards will review all nominations and will determine the final award recipients. One team from each category will be selected. Each winning team will be notified by October 11th.
What is expected of award-winning teams?
Once a team is notified, the following will be requested to be submitted by October 18th:
- business/organization logo
- 4-6 pictures of the IT team, the site, etc.
- 1-3 quotes from the IT team supervisor, members of the IT team, business/organization leadership on what it means for this team to be recognized with this award
2 complimentary Conference Passes will be available for members of the team to attend the 20th Annual TribalNet Conference and Tradeshow, happening Nov 11-14, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, in Nashville, TN.
A representative of the team should be prepared to accept the award on stage during the award ceremony on Monday Nov 11th, at 12:00pm. The team will be welcomed onto the stage to be given the award and take photos. A representative should be prepared to give a brief (1min) “thank you” on behalf of the team.