If you’re planning on attending the 21st Annual TribalNet Conference & Tradeshow, you will need to secure a pass, arrange accommodations, and organize your schedule. With a number of session tracks available, you can learn more about a range of topics, including IT Security, Gaming/Hospitality Technology, Leadership & Management, Tribal Government Technology, and General Operations & Technology. Below, you will find pricing for the attendee passes and available discounts, as well as TribalHub membership. If you have any questions, we encourage you to reach out to us via our contact page.
If you are a member of TribalHub, you will receive a discount on your pass. You qualify if you have an individual login under a Tribal Government/Enterprise Membership, have a registered logins under a group Government/Enterprise Membership, belong to an organization holding an All-In Tribal Government/Enterprise Membership.
- Standard Conference Rate- $995
- Early Registration (on or before 10/1) – $100 Discount
- TribalHub Members Only – $200 Discount
If you register as the third attendee in your organization’s group, your pass is free!
Attendee Passes Include Access to the Following:
- All breakout sessions, workshops and keynotes
- Evening Networking Events (Mon, Tues and Wed)
- Tradeshow Floor Access (includes food and drink)
- Meals (Mon Lunch, Tues Breakfast & Lunch, Wed Breakfast & Lunch, Thurs Breakfast)
Before registering for the conference, consider a TribalHub membership, which entitles you to a $200 discount on your conference registration fee PLUS a true VIP experience at the event.
Tribal Government/Enterprise Membership
- Individual (1 member): $495
- Group (4 members): $1,395
- All-In (20 members): $3,895
- Non-Profit: $995
- Native-Owned Vendor/Supplier: $1,095
- Vendor/Supplier: $1,195
TribalHub Government/Enterprise Members Will Enjoy an Elevated Conference Experience with VIP recognition and special Members Only Events!