If you’re planning on attending the 20th Annual TribalNet Conference & Tradeshow, you will need to secure a pass, arrange accommodations, and organize your schedule. With a number of session tracks available, you can learn more about a range of topics, including IT Security, Gaming/Hospitality Technology, Leadership & Management, Tribal Government Technology, and General Operations & Technology. Below, you will find pricing for the attendee passes and available discounts, as well as TribalHub membership. If you have any questions, we encourage you to reach out to us via our contact page.
If you are a member of TribalHub, you will receive a discount on your pass. You qualify if you have an individual login under a Tribal Government/Enterprise Membership, have a registered logins under a group Government/Enterprise Membership, belong to an organization holding an All-In Tribal Government/Enterprise Membership.
- TribalHub Member Attendee Pass Rate (on or before 10/1/19): $495
- TribalHub Non-Member Attendee Pass Rate (on or before 10/1/19): $595
- TribalHub Member Attendee Pass Rate (after 10/1/19): $695
- TribalHub Non-Member Attendee Pass Rate (after 10/1/19): $795
If you register as the third attendee in your organization’s group, your pass is free!
Before registering for the conference, consider a TribalHub membership, which entitles you to a $100 discount on your conference registration fee.
Tribal Government/Enterprise Membership
- Individual (1 member): $495
- Group (4 members): $1,395
- All-In (20 members): $3,895
- Non-Profit: $995
- Native-Owned Vendor/Supplier: $1,095
- Vendor/Supplier: $1,195